How to change and customize app icons on iOS 14 Home Screen (March 2021)
Update iOS 14.3:
iOS apps now open without opening the shortcut app.
Now with the iOS 14 version of iPhone, customize of home screens is possible and very easy. Also, this includes changing iOS app icons.
Using Apple Shortcuts app, you can add personalized iOS app icons to your home screen in just a few steps.
You can change and customize your iOS app icons by following these steps on your iOS 14 phone:
- Open the Shortcuts app on iPhone or iPad
- Tap the new shortcut icon: (+) the top-right corner
- Add Action: Open App
- Tap Choose and select the app you want to change app icon.
- Tap the more icon (the top-right corner)
- Tap Add to Home Screen
- Tap the app icon
- Select your new ios app icons
- Tap Done